Cell phone backgrounds for most smart phone types. Landscape image of a sunset over the North Sea, with quote “Your smile is more radiant than a sunset over the North Sea,” by James Knightly to Cailin MacDougal in Midnight Captive.
- RadiantAsTheNorthSea_SamsungNote2.jpg – Designed for the Samsung Note 2 screen. Dimensions are 720 x 1280.
- RadiantAsTheNorthSea_iPhone.jpg – Designed for the iPhone 4 & 5 screens. Dimensions are 640 x 1136
How to Download and Use Background:
- Left Mouse Click on the file of your choice above. A new tab/window should open.
- Right Mouse Click on the image that appears and from the context menu that pops up, select “Save image as…” (or similar phrasing depending on your browser).
- Save File in a location where you can easily find it.
- Transfer the file to your smart phone. There are several ways you can load the picture onto your cell phone and/or save it to your phone photos folder:
- Mail it to an e-mail address you can access on your smart phone (e.g., Yahoo! Mail, setting up your phone's e-mail to receive your personal e-mail account, the Gmail or Yahoo! apps, etc.)
- Upload the picture to a photo website (e.g., PhotoBucket, Flickr, Google+ Photos, etc.), which can be accessed via the browser on your smartphone.
- Add it to your Social Media photo albums (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Manually plug your smart phone into your computer and copy the image to your photos folder on your smart phone.
- Change your background image by selecting the new image you just transferred to your phone! (Please see your phone's user guide for instructions – too many phones to link them here)
6 thoughts on “Smart Phone Backgrounds – Sunset Over North Sea”
Thank you so much. 🙂
You’re welcome, Jane!! Glad you like it! 😀
You’re welcome, Jodi!!
Thank you for the wonderful screen shot…. helps to cheer me up when I need to get lost for a few moments due to the pandemic.
I’m so glad the image could be a bright spot in such dark times. I hope you had a fantastic birthday. My apologies for the late reply.