The trumpeting of the horns blare across the glen and the hounds are off! Galloping over hill and dale on the hunt for…puzzle pieces?
Yes! Help me assemble the puzzle pieces to my cover for a chance to win some fun prizes and meet new fans and authors of paranormal romance!
The Midnight Hunt Scavenger Hunt Cover Reveal will tour around various locations connected with my internet presence as well as readers and authors who love paranormal romance! Keep returning to this page for updates on where the latest pieces can be found and watch the cover assemble through the tour.
What’s the book about?
Midnight Hunt is the third book in the Bonded By Blood Vampire Chronicles. If you’d like to read a blurb on the story, click here. This book will open readers to my version of werewolves and also has witches. Additionally, there will be more revealed about the prophecy storyline.
Where To Find the Pieces
Don’t forget to LIKE, SHARE and FOLLOW where you can so you can get the latest updates on puzzle piece locations. The hashtag on Twitter for the Scavenger Hunt will be #BBB03HUNT. You can find clues and links to the puzzle pieces at my various internet locations:
- Facebook Author Page (be sure to LIKE & SHARE)
- Twitter Page (be sure to FOLLOW & RETWEET)
- Google+ Page (be sure to include me in a CIRCLE)
- GoodReads (be sure to BECOME A FAN, LIKE & SHARE)
- Midnight Hunt Pinterest Board (be sure to FOLLOW & REPIN)
- Appearances & Releases Calendar (for a complete calendar)
Broderick MacDougal and Angus Campbell have been known to make appearances at the blogs where I’ve been a guest. You never know when one of those rogues is going to show their true colors…or what’s under their kilts!! They’re more likely to come out if you leave them questions to answer. Don’t be shy! They’re not!
However, James Knightly is! He’s the hero in Book 2 – Midnight Captive. I’m throwing out the gauntlet…who can coax this gentle rogue out into the open??
And we need to hear from the ladies! Davina MacDougal, my heroine from Midnight Conquest (Book 1), and her daughter Cailin, all grown up and the heroine in Book 2, have yet to come out and play. And we have a newcomer…Monika Konrad, my heroine from Midnight Hunt (Book 3), due to release in July! *crosses fingers*
Scavenger Hunt Stops
A hearty THANK YOU to all the wonderful people of the blogs and websites who are hosting the pieces for my cover reveal. MWAH! Please be sure to LIKE, SHARE, FOLLOW and show them some lovin’ wherever you can. You might meet new friends and discover new books! (Hint: If you follow their blogs, sites, Twitter, etc., you can be notified when they post a puzzle piece!) Pieces will be posted in the order and on the dates as follows:
- Laura Kaye, NYTimes and USAToday bestselling author – June 17 - Click to Tweet
- Arial’s Facebook Page - June 18 - Click to Tweet
- Paranormal Cravings e-Magazine - June 19 – Click to Tweet
- Arial’s Google+ Profile - June 20
- Catherine Winters - Paranormal Author of BLACK - June 21
- Happy Indulgence - Book Reviews & Gaming Blog – June 22
- A Little Bit of R&R - Book Reviews by Ren – June 23
- Sharon Buchbinder - Paranormal Romance Author – June 24
- Arial on GoodReads - June 25
- M. Sembera – Reading, Writing & Everything In Between Review Blog – June 26
- Vonnie Davis - Romance Author – June 27
- RomFan Reviews – June 28
- Ari Thatcher - Paranormal Author – June 29
- Arial’s Pinterest Boards - June 30 (Hint: You might have to HUNT for the piece a little)
- The Bookish Brunette - Official Zombie Craze Hostess – July 1 & final cover reveal
How To Play
The Midnight Hunt cover has been split into fifteen puzzle pieces and will appear at a different blogs and websites (listed above) each day from June 17 through July 1, 2013.
To Enter the Giveaway
All you have to do is collect the puzzle codes posted with the pieces and email me at arial (at) arialburnz (dot) com when all the pieces have been revealed, which will be by July 1, 2013. Please be sure to include “BBB SCAVENGER HUNT” in the subject line of your e-mail. I’ll be posting links on Google+, Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter with #bbb03hunt, so be sure to LIKE and FOLLOW me so you know where to find the pieces! All puzzle piece locations will also be listed here with links.
On or about July 8, 2013, I will select four random winners from the eligible entries for the following prizes:
- Grand Prize: Signed paperback copy of Midnight Hunt, signed swag cards & romance trading cards (RTCs), and $20 Amazon/B&N Gift Card (winner’s choice)
- 1st - $15 Amazon/B&N Gift Card (winner’s choice)
- 2nd - $10 Amazon/B&N Gift Card (winner’s choice)
- 3rd - $5 Amazon/B&N Gift Card (winner’s choice)
How will you know if you’ve won?
Winners for each prize package will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received from July 1 through July 7, 2013. Winners will be notified via the e-mail they used to submit their entry on or about July 8, 2013. See all Official Rules.