Cell phone backgrounds for most smart phone types. Landscape image of the misty road Broderick MacDougal walked to Kostbar, Germany, with the quote, “Nothing, not even death, will keep me from loving you…my spirit will pursue you until the end of time.” This was Davina MacDougal's promise to her husband eighty years prior to the beginning of Midnight Hunt, Book 3 of the Bonded By Blood Vampire Chronicles.
- NotEvenDeath_SamsungNote2.jpg – Designed for the Samsung Note 2 screen. Dimensions are 720 x 1280.
- NotEvenDeath_iPhone.jpg – Designed for the iPhone 4 & 5 screens. Dimensions are 640 x 1136
How to Download and Use Background:
- Left Mouse Click on the file of your choice above. A new tab/window should open.
- Right Mouse Click on the image that appears and from the context menu that pops up, select “Save image as…” (or similar phrasing depending on your browser).
- Save File in a location where you can easily find it.
- Transfer the file to your cheap valium in uk smart phone. There are several ways you can load the picture onto your cell phone and/or save it to your phone photos folder:
- Mail it to an e-mail address you can access on your smart phone (e.g., Yahoo! Mail, setting up your phone's e-mail to receive your personal e-mail account, the Gmail or Yahoo! apps, etc.)
- Upload the picture to a photo website (e.g., PhotoBucket, Flickr, Google+ Photos, etc.), which can be accessed via the browser on your smartphone.
- Add it to your Social Media photo albums (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Manually plug your smart phone into your computer and copy the image to your photos folder on your smart phone.
- Change your background image by selecting the new image you just transferred to your phone! (Please see your phone's user guide for instructions – too many phones to link them here)
4 thoughts on “Smart Phone Backgrounds – Misty Road to Kostbar”
Love it thank you for creating them for us iPhone users
You got it, Aline!! I’m glad you like it. I’m an iPhone user, myself. 😀
Beautiful! Thank you Arial!
Not sure I replied to this, Jodi! You’re very welcome and I’m glad you liked it!!