A scene of a full moon over the North Sea and Broderick MacDougal's ship, Knightly's Refuge IV. This is taken from my cover for Midnight Eclipse, Book 4 of the Bonded By Blood Vampire Chronicles. This has a very hot and steamy exchange between Broderick and Celina Hunter (aka Davina reincarnated).
- I Don't Want You to be Decent – For the more widescreen monitor. Will fit sizes 1024 x 576 up to 1366 x 768.
- I Don't Want You to be Decent – For the more “square-shaped” monitor. Will fit sizes 1024 x 768 up to 1365 x 1024.
How to Download and Use Background:
- Left Mouse Click on the file of your choice above (it should open the file in a new tab/window so you don't lose your place here).
- Right Mouse Click on the image, and from the context menu that pops up, select “Save image as…” (or similar phrasing depending on your browser).
- Save File in a location where you can easily find it or wherever you normally store desktop background images (also depending on your browser, you may have to name the file something more recognizable than “download.jpg”).
- How to use your new wallpaper image varies depending on your operating system. Here are some instructions…
- Windows XP
- Windows 7
- Windows 8 – Scroll down to “Customizing your lock screen”
7 thoughts on “Desktop Wallpaper – Midnight Eclipse Quote”
thank you. I realy do like this one.
Oh, you’re very welcome, LaGina!!! I’m thrilled. 😀
I love this one!!!
Oh, I’m sooo glad!!! I’m thrilled you’re enjoying the graphics. 😀 Thanks for leaving a comment and letting me know.
How can I get this on my kindle fire?
Hi, Eunice!! I need to work on that. I haven’t spent the time to look into how to load a background image onto a Kindle. As soon as I do, I will let you know!
I actually did a little digging today and I remember now why I didn’t make Kindle wallpapers available. Kindle Fire does not allow you to change the wallpaper very easily. Though it IS kinda possible, you really have to jump through a lot of hoops.
Here’s a link to an article that will show you how to do this: http://www.lovemyfire.com/change-kindle-fire-wallpaper.html
However, I just don’t have the bandwidth in my schedule to provide the Kindle wallpaper images and then have to walk people through the very complicated process to get the images to work on devices.
I wish Amazon didn’t make it so difficult! It just doesn’t make sense! If I can find an easier way to do it, I’ll post it on my site.