How to Join!
It’s EASY and it’s FREE! Just CLICK HERE TO REGISTER and learn how you can get Midnight Conquest for FREE, too! There are four ways you can interact with me and learn more about my books and the publishing process: VIP Club – Street Team – Review Team. You can join them all OR select the final and simple option: New Releases ONLY. See below for explanations.
Welcome to the VIP Club!! The following benefits are available to all VIP Club members:
- New Short Stories – Paranormal erotic short stories featuring new characters with twist endings
- Graphics – wallpapers for your computer, iPhone, iPad, tablets and Android devices with favorite quotes and beautiful scenery from the books
- Extras and “behind the scene” research
- And more goodies I haven’t yet created!
I’m always working to provide more features and benefits, so it only gets better from here. And I’m always open to suggestions.
- Weekly e-mails with freebies & teasers
- New Release announcements for all my novels
- Announcements for periodic events as necessary (e.g., Facebook parties, Twitter parties, promotional sales, club updates, convention appearances etc.)
- Exclusive drawings for Members only
- Quarterly updates
ONLY for Readers 18 Years or Older!
Right now, most of my novels and short stories contain erotic love scenes and are meant to be thoroughly enjoyed by readers age eighteen and older. Subscribing to the VIP Club constitutes an agreement that you are stating you are at least eighteen years of age and I am not responsible for minors obtaining my stories. In the future, when I start releasing my New Adult and Young Adult titles, I’ll have a different mailing list geared toward those book only, separating my adult titles. So, in the meantime – ONLY 18+ READERS. Thank you!
Free eBooks are in exchange for a review. You’ll get your first eBook FREE so you can leave a review for that, then use that review link to turn in for other FREE eBooks. Reviews don’t need to be exhaustive – just a paragraph or two stating what you liked about the book or your experience when reading it. No summaries of the books please.
ALL books given for review will be FREE and publication ready (meaning the version you get will be as close to a finished product as possible). However, any typos or mistakes caught are welcome feedback! Emails for this list will only be new release announcements and give members an opportunity to request an ARC (advanced review copy) if it fits into your schedule. CLICK HERE to sign up.