No Kindle? No problem!
You may have noticed that I recently switched most of my titles to the Kindle Unlimited program. This means I am currently participating in their exclusive author program due to the recent success of my colleagues who have also participated. CLICK HERE if you'd like to learn more about the Kindle Unlimited (KU) program.
If you don't have a Kindle device, you have two options available to you:
Option 1 – Get the FREE Kindle App
Download Amazon's FREE Kindle app by clicking here.
It works with just about any device:
- Smartphone (iPhone/iPod touch/Android/Windows/Blackberry)
- Tablet (iPad/Android/Windows)
- Computer (Mac/Windows)
Once you've downloaded the free Kindle app, you can purchase my books from Amazon and they will automatically appear in your app library. Easy peasy!
Option 2 – For Other Devices
If you have a different reader you'd rather use OR if your reader of choice won't let you download the Kindle app, then follow these steps…
- Purchase my eBook(s) from Amazon.
- Forward the email receipt Amazon sent you to email@example.com and mention which reading device you have.
- Within 1 business day, my assistant will email you a link to BookFunnel so you can download the eBook format suitable for your device.
Note: If you don't like reading eBooks, all of my full-length novels are also available in paperback AND I even have a few in audiobook format. Just visit my Author page on Amazon and select the paperback or audiobook options for the book of your choice.
Thank you for showing an interest in my books! I hope you enjoy them!