Vampires for Charity!
My guest today is Jodie Pierce, the Vampire Queen, and she's heading a very special cause. I'll let her tell us about it. But first…
Jodie is giving away one set of e-bookmarks and I'm throwing in a $5 Amazon gift card. Be sure to use the Rafflecopter Entry below to participate and please spread the word for this great cause! Comments are encouraged!!
Thanks for having me here today! “In Vein” is a vampire charity anthology book where 100% of the proceeds will go to St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital!
With over 18 Authors, you’re bound to find a few vampire stories you’ll love. From devious vampires, to vampire moms, a child vampire, teenage vampires, King and Queen vampires, a vampires’ slave girl, a vampire mob, a Red-necked vampire, driving vampires, an Eastern European angel of pain, a vampire poem, a dug up coffin, a Dental Hygienist, a sad vampire tale and a vampire that helps a young cancer boy. Like I said, something for everyone! Did I mention it’s all for charity? The kids, people…the kids!
More may be coming.
The participating Authors are (in alphabetical order):
- Lourna Dounaeva – website – GoodReads – Amazon Page
- Frank Franklin – website – GoodReads
- Tara Fox Hall – website – GoodReads
- Mathias Jaanson – GoodReads
- TP Keating – website – GoodReads – Amazon Page
- Mark Knight – website – blog – GoodReads
- Charie D. La Marr – GoodReads – Facebook
- Mark Mackey – GoodReads – Amazon Page
- Errick Nunnally – GoodReads – Amazon Page
- Jodie Pierce – GoodReads – Amazon Page – Smashwords Page
- Geoffrey Porter – GoodReads
- T.G. Reaper – GoodReads
- Ann Snizek – website – GoodReads – Amazon Page – Facebook
- Samuel Southwell – GoodReads
- Autumn Starr – GoodReads
- Zoey Sweete – website – GoodReads – Twitter
- Laurie Treacy – website – blog – GoodReads
- Jay Wilburn – website – GoodReads – Twitter
And there you have it! Thank you, Jodie, for coming here today! The drawing ends October 31st and winners for this blog will be announced by e-mail within 48-hours after the closing. Be sure to leave your e-mail address in the Rafflecopter (for privacy) and there are a few other options to increase your chances of winning, so I encourage you to take advantage of those. Don't forget to comment below to answer this question:
What are you doing for Halloween this year?
Expound, explore and explain! We'd love to hear if you and/or your kids are dressing up? Are you going to a party? What costume will you be wearing? How do you feel about Halloween as a holiday?
Thanks for supporting this wonderful cause! Be sure to share and spread the news!