Hi there!! I LOVE to hear from my readers, so you can click on the icons above OR leave a comment on my website – I always get notified via e-mail.
Paranormal & Fantasy Fiction Author
I'm an author of paranormal and fantasy fiction, and I love all things magical! My adult stories tend to have strong romantic themes and usually some pretty HOT sex, so I do NOT recommend my adult fiction for anyone under the age of 18. You have been warned! However, my young adult and children's stories (written as Christine Davies) are more than suitable for younger readers. Those stories are also fantasy fiction.
I love to create detailed worlds and very layered plots, creating the type of books I love to sit down and read before a warm, cozy fire and disappear into another world! I hope you like them, too.
My Past Experience Contributing to My Writing
I have been a content editor at two publishing houses as well as a cover designer and I still freelance a few graphics projects for fellow authors – swag, book covers, website headers, etc. You can see my online portfolio here. Before I was able to publish my first novel, I was paid as a writer composing dozens of technical manuals, training and organizational development materials, software quick reference guides and corporate communications for two large buy liquid tamoxifen citrate movie studios (20th Century Fox and Sony Pictures Entertainment). I was also a software instructor at these studios, using the many training manuals I created. On the side, I was a web designer and I do all my own websites today using the fabulous WordPress platform. LOVE WP!!
Other little tidbits about me that might interest you:
- I am a Desert Storm Veteran – I served 5 years in the US Air Force and was stationed in Germany, England and Turkey. I spent a total of 6 years overseas.
- I am a certified hypnotherapist and the study of psychology is a hobby of mine. (GREAT for character development)
- For a few years I was an actress and did some voiceover work, which I now apply to the podcast I host at www.pnrradio.com
- I was born in Chicago, Illinois (do NOT pronounce that with an “s” at the end…it is silent! Obviously, that's a pet peeve of mine…lol)
- My husband and I are planning to retire in Ireland…or at least somewhere overseas.
Thank you so very much for visiting my web site. Don't forget to leave a comment and say hello!
Contact Me Form
FORM REMOVED BECAUSE OF RUSSIAN SPAM BULLSHIT. If you want to contact me, click on the social media icons above.