You Can Use Amazon Payments to Purchase Items on My Site!
I am REALLY excited to announce that I’ve just implemented Amazon Payments on my website. What does this mean for my customers? It means if you already have an Amazon account, you can sign in through that to complete transactions…right on my website. The best part about this is you don’t have to enter your address or payment information and go through the whole registration process on my site. There’s no extra forms to fill out. You just login, verify info, and pay. 😀
However, WooCommerce (my shopping cart) is integrated with Amazon so you will automatically be registered on my website, which is how you can claim your freebies!! You can still use your VIP Coupons and access your goodies! WOOT! Or shall I say WOO!!
I just used the shopping cart and I can’t believe how EASY it was!!! *Arial does the Snoopy dance* So here’s how it works…
- Just add something to your shopping cart – eBooks or print books or whatever I have on my site for purchase.
- When you’re done shopping, go to your shopping cart (“Cart” menu item at the top)
- As an option in your cart, you can choose “Pay with Amazon”!!!
- That should open a pop-up window for you to enter your Amazon account information. Note the address bar in popup window.
- After you login to your account, you’ll get to verify your shipping information and also your payment method, nice and pretty as you please!
- You’ll also see your shopping cart items at the bottom of this page. Just click on the Checkout button and you’re all set!
Voila! No information to fill out. Just sign in through Amazon and you’re all set to go. It’s as easy as shopping on Amazon! You will then receive a confirmation e-mail from my website, with a download link if you purchased eBooks, and an e-mail from Amazon stating you sent “Arial Burnz” a payment. I LOVE IT!!
PayPal is still an option for customers who’d like to use their PayPal account. Just click the “Proceed to Checkout” button instead of the “Pay with Amazon” button.
That’s my two pence…