Well, my desktop computer crapped out on me before I left on the trip, so I didn’t get to post the images of the prizes I gave away at the Romantic Times (RT) Book Lover’s Convention. Fear not, however, I took some pictures while I was in Florida and I’m posting them on my web site, so be sure to go there and check it out. (They’re too big to post in the blog)
In my last post prior to the convention, I said there was a 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize. Well, it didn’t turn out that way. I gave one item away each day over three days. By the way, congratulations to our winners!! Following the items I gave away will be the names of the winners:
- Thursday - Romance Keepsake Box WINNER: Barbara Larson
- Friday – 2-sided Motivational Plaque WINNER: Meegan Lyles
- Saturday – Celtic Brush & Mirror set WINNER: Pam Clifton
Thank you all for participating!!! For those of you who were not able to make the convention OR you didn’t win at the convention, you still have a 2nd chance to win:
- If you couldn’t make it to the convention, visit my web site (www.ArialBurnz.com) and sign up to be on my mailing list. I promise, I won’t send out anything more than a quarterly newsletter…IF I get off my duff and do that! LOL Once you sign up for my mailing list, you’ll be entered in the drawing for May 15th…winners will be posted on May 16th.
- If you made it to the convention and did not win, you will also be entered in the drawing. Now if you entered the drawing, but you only put your name on the slip, you will not be included in the drawing. Sorry, but I need to have a way of contacting you and your e-mail is the best way for me to do that. Some of you DID give me your phone numbers or snail-mail addresses. I’ll be following up with you in the near future to get an e-mail address from you, but you WILL be entered in the drawing. Let’s save the trees and our phone bills by using e-mail! Again, all of you will be entered in the May 15th drawing for a SECOND chance at winning the prizes. Winners will be posted on May 16th.
I’ll be posting more entries on the blog to talk about what happened at the convention and about the wonderful people I met. If you’ve never been to the convention (it was my first time), I can’t stress enough what a fabulous time it is and how beneficial it is if you’re serious about writing.
That’s my two pence…